PLANIFICACIÓN SEMANAL

PLANIFICACIÓN SEMANAL
DEL 4 AL 8 DE MAYO

miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2020

20th- LISTENING- DAILY ROUTINE

GOOD MORNING!!
Today it is Wednesday, 20th, May.
The weather is warm and sunny.

Hoy nos toca repasar el presente simple y las rutinas diarias; os dejo un listening de un chico universitario que practica natación y en una entrevista (interview) nos cuenta su rutina. Luego contestar unas preguntas.

From British Council
Si tienes problemas para entender el audio, escúchalo mientras lees: 

  • Interviewer: Hello, Dan. 

 Dan: Hi.
  •  Interviewer: Can you tell me about a typical day in your life for the school magazine? 

 Dan: Yeah, sure. 
  •  Interviewer: So, what time do you get up?

 Dan: Oh, I get up very early. I get up every day at 5 o’clock and go to the pool. Then I swim from 6 o’clock to 8 o’clock.
  •  Interviewer: You get up at 5 o’clock? Wow, that’s early! 

 Dan: Yeah. Then at 8 o’clock I have a shower, I get dressed and I have breakfast. I have a big breakfast: cereals, toast, bacon and eggs and orange juice. 
  •  Interviewer: What do you do after breakfast?

 Dan: At 11 o’clock I go to university. I’m studying sports science and I have classes from 11 o’clock to 4 o’clock. 
  •  Interviewer: When do you have lunch? 

  Dan: I have lunch at about 2 o’clock at the university.
  •   Interviewer: What do you do after classes?

  Dan: Sometimes I go to the gym and sometimes I meet my friends at a café. 
  •  Interviewer: What time do you have dinner? 
  Dan: I have dinner at 7 o’clock, then I watch TV or go online and I usually go to bed at 10 o’clock.
  •   Interviewer: Thanks,

 Dan. That’s a busy day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario